During the month of November, men from all over the world grow their lovely facial locks to raise awareness and to raise money in support of prostate cancer research. In 2016, the Movember project raised $60 million and we want to do our part. Last year we offered a 1/2 oz beard oil (just the right size for a 4 week sprint) and sent 10% of net sales to the Prostate Cancer Foundation. This year we are going to do one better.
To recognize the month of Movember and to do our part, this year we will be offering the same great bottle of beard oil with 98% of net sales going to the Prostate Cancer Foundation. The remaining 2% will go to fulfill our promise to help end chronic homelessness in Austin, TX.
We encourage you to find some friends, coworkers, fellow subway riders, or GoT watch party dudes and take part in the Movember challenge.Read More